The Friends of the Davison Area Dog Park would like to sincerely thank the many individuals and businesses that have provided financial and personal support to make the dog park possible!
Welcome to the Davison Area Dog Park
A Davison Area Environmental Team Project
The Davison Area Environmental Team in conjunction with area volunteers and community businesses provided an off-leash dog park for the Davison and surrounding areas. The park is located adjacent to the Black Creek Nature Trail at 1285 N. Gale Road between Davison Road and Court Street, just south of the railroad tracks. It is the first of it's kind in Genesee County with a small dog area and an all dog area, Powerloo's, fire hydrant watering stations, a fire hydrant water fountain, a dog bone walk, pavilions and a dog house entry way. The pavilions are supplied with electricity and can be rented, contact Davison Township offices for more information. The project is funded by tax deductible donations from businesses and individuals. You and your canine friend can become a part of the beautiful park with a donation or by purchasing one of the personalized dog park memorials. The Grand Opening was held on October 2, 2011 with the first annual Dog Park Dash. It was a wonderful day and a great turn out of supporters, canine and human.
The park hours of operation are daily from dawn until dusk.
The public restroom hours of operation are seasonal (April 1st - November 1st) from dawn until dusk with automatic locks on the doors.
Benefits of the Davison Area Dog Park include:
- A safe environment for you to play with your dog or dogs, allowing a mental bonding experience as well as physical exercise for both you and your pet
- An area to play and socialize with other dogs and their owner
- Provides families with another source of recreation and something they can do together with their beloved canine friends
- The dog park offers an exciting addition to our communtiy allowing a gathering place for dog events and volunteer opportunities
You can make a difference!!!
- Become a Dog Park Sponsor
- Make a Tax Deductible Donation
- Volunteer by becoming a part of the Davison Area Environmental Team